Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Inaugural Address

Welcome to my new blog! Just thought I would write about what I envision this blog becoming. Most likely this blog will just serve as a place where I can post things that I find while combing through (or "surfing") the internet ("net"). I have an insatiable procrastination habit and often get my fix from surfing the net. I come across lots of things that I would like to share with others, so I will use this blog for that purpose. I checked out some other sites like del.icio.us and digg but I didn't like their formats so I'm going to try blogger out.

I had a blog before that I never really shared with anyone (it only had 3 entries, and trust me you weren't missing much). I learned from that blog, though, that I can't talk about myself. This is primarily because I am too private and too boring. So, sorry if you were looking to gain some insight into my life. You probably wont find that here. But hopefully you will find some other cool stuff. This is a güey cool blog after all.

No comments: